Welcome to AmpliFINDS!
Come check us out every Friday, when we’ll be sharing the best blogging-related links from across the web, whether they’re useful how-tos, or just something amazing that one of our favorite bloggers is working on.
This week, we’re featuring some droolworthy posts from our favorite food bloggers, as well as some helpful blogging tips as usual.
And if you’ve got a great blog post or article to share, drop the link in a comment below. Maybe we’ll share your AmpliFIND next time!
Here’s what we’re reading this week:
- This strawberry caprese with pistachio pesto from How Sweet It Is looks delicious and gorgeous.
- How cute and clever are these mason jar desserts from Popsugar?
- How amazing does Blogging Over Thyme‘s grilled corn and poblano guacamole look?
- The watermelon ice Pimm’s Cup that Pickled Capers whipped up will be our 2015 summer drink.
- Or maybe we’ll be drinking Glue and Glitter’s balsamic strawberry margarita instead!
- Baked asparagus fries with lemon pepper mayo? Yes, please, and thank you, Warm Vanilla Sugar.
- A roundup of sweet and savory summer salsas from Oh My Veggies.
- Did you know that burger blogging is a thing? Check out Burger Weekly, Burger Beast, Burgerac, and our favorite, The Bob’s Burger Experiment!
- If you’re considering trying Whole30, Grits & Chopsticks has some great Whole30 recipes to try.
- And if you couldn’t care less about Whole30, make Joy the Baker‘s chocolate mousse ASAP!
- The language is NSFW, but Thug Kitchen‘s recipes shouldn’t be missed.
- Sign us up for these puffy bacon twists with BBQ ranch sauce from The Food Charlatan.
As usual, some blogging tips and resources:
- CoSchedule has some helpful proof that emotional headlines get shared more on social media.
- If you’re being plagued by haters and negative comments, check out The Wonder Forest for advice on how to deal.
- Kyla Roma has three simple questions that you can ask yourself to help come up with blog posts that will resonate with your readers.
- Have you always wanted to be an author? Check out By Regina‘s advice on expending a blog post or series into a book!
- Here are some business lessons you can learn from Taylor Swift from Blogging and Co.
- Suffering from blogging burnout? Wonderlass has got you covered.