Welcome to AmpliFINDS!
Come check us out every Friday, when we’ll be sharing the best blogging-related links from across the web, whether they’re useful how-tos, or just something amazing that one of our favorite bloggers is working on.
This week, we’re featuring some posts from our favorite travel bloggers, as well as some helpful blogging tips as usual.
And if you’ve got a great blog post or article to share, drop the link in a comment below. Maybe we’ll share your AmpliFIND next time!
Here’s what we’re reading this week:
- Catch up with Geraldine at The Everywhereist.
- Twins that Travel admit that their Instagram life is a lot better than their real life.
- YUM. Look at what Ashley Abroad ate in Jordan.
- Here are some tips to beat jet-lag from World of Wanderlust.
- Adventurous Kate visited the midwest for the first time and dug Milwaukee!
- The Montreal Jazz festival, seen through the eyes of Savoir Faire Abroad.
- Legal Nomads‘ New Zealand photos are breathtaking.
- Travel With Bender‘s kids ran with the bulls in Pamplona!
As usual, some blogging, productivity, and creativity tips and resources:
- A travel blogger blogging about blogging! The Young Adventuress shares what she’s learned after 5 years of blogging.
- The Nectar Collective has 5 reasons why nobody’s reading your blog.