Welcome to AmpliFINDS!
Come check us out every Friday, when we’ll be sharing the best blogging-related links from across the web, whether they’re useful how-tos, or just something amazing that one of our favorite bloggers is working on.
This week, we’re featuring some posts from our favorite healthy living bloggers, as well as some helpful blogging tips as usual.
And if you’ve got a great blog post or article to share, drop the link in a comment below. Maybe we’ll share your AmpliFIND next time!
Here’s what we’re reading this week:
- Diane Carbonell has some feelings about “cheat days.”
- Nia Shanks weighs in on 30-day challenges: which work and which don’t.
- If you don’t have the time or money to join a gym, Cranky Fitness offers some gym workout alternatives.
- Here’s why you should maintain a healthy lifestyle while traveling, from Sweat Like A Pig.
- This honey almond & coconut granola from Peanut Butter Runner sounds delish.
- We can’t wait to try this lower body workout from Bender Fitness.
- Girls Gone Strong has some great advice on handling food pushers.
- Hungry Runner Girl‘s emotions affect her running.
- If you’re considering a paleo or Whole 30 diet, bookmark Nom Nom Paleo ASAP!
As usual, some blogging, productivity, and creativity tips and resources:
- How to make your blog safe and secure – from Bloggers Bazaar
- How to start a successful blog – from The Katie Show