Welcome to AmpliFINDS!
Come check us out every Friday, when we’ll be sharing the best blogging-related links from across the web, whether they’re useful how-tos, or just something amazing that one of our favorite bloggers is working on.
This week, we’re featuring some aspirational posts from our favorite home & decor bloggers, as well as some helpful blogging tips as usual.
And if you’ve got a great blog post or article to share, drop the link in a comment below. Maybe we’ll share your AmpliFIND next time!
Here’s what we’re reading this week:
- We want to pack it up and go live in this forest dome house that Moon to Moon featured.
- Kara Paslay‘s new dining room is one of a kind!
- How to freshen up your dining room from Simply Grove.
- Amber Interiors shares some advice on choosing the right sofa for you.
- Daniel from Manhattan Nest gets his hands dirty with a mudroom demo.
- Mrs. Lilien has rounded up some fun bamboo chairs that are sure to brighten up any home.
- If you like Chinese-inspired design, check out Chinoiserie Chic.
- Jenna’ Sue‘s bathroom vanity update is just fantastic!
As usual, some blogging, productivity, and creativity tips and resources:
- What are nofollow links, and why should you use them, from Bloggers Bazaar.
- From Jeff Bullas: how to get blog traffic from offline sources.
- Successful blogger secrets from Rebekah Radice.
- Business Insider has a list of ways that smart people sabotage their success.