Welcome to AmpliFINDS!
Come check us out every Friday, when we’ll be sharing the best blogging-related links from across the web, whether they’re useful how-tos, or just something amazing that one of our favorite bloggers is working on.
This week, we’re featuring some impressive projects from our favorite crafting bloggers, as well as some helpful blogging tips as usual.
And if you’ve got a great blog post or article to share, drop the link in a comment below. Maybe we’ll share your AmpliFIND next time!
Here’s what we’re reading this week:
- Check out the beautiful maxi dress that Create/Enjoy made!
- We’re always blown away by the creativity and ingenuity over at Ikea Hackers.
- ArtBar made a woven wall hanging on a branch, and it’s fabulous.
- These kitschy cardboard cacti from The House That Lars Built would be really cute (and safe!) for a kid’s room.
- DIY wood scrap arrows for every room in your home from Infarrantly Creative.
- Alice and Lois‘s watercolor business cards will definitely make an impression.
- Ohoh Blog has a great roundup of DIY wine racks.
- We can’t wait to see how AKA Design‘s vertical garden comes together.
- Minted Strawberry‘s DIY pearl bracelet is simple and timeless.
- The DIY ombre curtains in Taylor Made‘s craft room are just perfect.
- A Little Craft in Your Day is an impressive crafting blog by two teenagers!
As usual, some blogging, productivity, and creativity tips and resources:
- A DIY and blog advice all in one post! Here’s a washi tape blog planner from Chic Steals.
- Advice from The Nectar Collective on how to shake off your online haters.
- 7 blogging mistakes that you don’t want to make, courtesy of Michael Hyatt
- PostPlanner has curated a pretty stellar collection of blogging tips.