Welcome to AmpliFINDS!
Come check us out every Friday, when we’ll be sharing the best blogging-related links from across the web, whether they’re useful how-tos, or just something amazing that one of our favorite bloggers is working on.
This week, we’re featuring some posts from our favorite men’s lifestyle blogs, as well as some helpful blogging tips as usual.
And if you’ve got a great blog post or article to share, drop the link in a comment below. Maybe we’ll share your AmpliFIND next time!
Here’s what we’re reading this week:
- An important lesson from The Art of Manliness – how to fail and live to talk about it.
- Put This On does a weekly roundup of eBay fashion finds for guys who love a good deal.
- Here’s a review of the new movie Dope from Guys Gab.
- Speaking of movies, here’s a list of the 10 most expensive movies ever from High Snobiety.
- Kempt answers your most burning question – what is a fedora, anyway?
- Uh-oh, Taylor Swift. The Kentucky Gent isn’t pleased with you, and rightfully so!
- We want to go to there! Hypebeast has a photo tour of Bing Crosby’s old Palm Springs estate.
- If you’re the type who likes to read reviews before you shop for clothing, bookmark Well Spent.
- We can totally related to this post about Neflix binge watching on The Hundreds.
- This color-matching guide from The Subtle Things is great – and not just for men!
- Add Dennis Glanz‘s style blog to your reader ASAP!
- Bright Bazaar shares three different ways to nail (no pun intended) the gallery wall.
- The perfect charcuterie from Probably This.
As usual, some blogging, productivity, and creativity tips and resources:
- Very helpful – how to find clarity from Kelley With Love.
- Blog Better by Leap wrote up a useful FTP 101.
- Whoa – check out how Dolly Dowse tripled her blog traffic in just one month.
- From Blog Tyrant, some realistic benchmarks for your first year of blogging.